Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines/Christmas/anything! Sugar cookies

Our annual sugar cookie decorating is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. It was sad to think I wouldn't be able to eat them this year! My mom found this gluten free sugar cookie mix. They taste EXACTLY like the normal recipe! The icing is just whipped up powdered sugar with a splash of milk. Easy! Use any cookie cutter shapes you want.












*I used a little gluten free flour on the dough to keep it from sticking to the counter or rolling pin











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. any idea what to make with ready mix polenta? i've looked up recipes but not feelin very confident....any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that this blog is awesome. My girlfriend have intolerance to gluten so I can make her stuff from this blog. so thank you!

    ReplyDelete