Friday, February 4, 2011

Best GF chocolate chip cookies!

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THESE COOKIES.

Chocolate chip cookies are probably my favorite food! When I found out about my intolerance, my heart was saddened thinking I'd never eat another normal tasting cookie again. That was true until the day I made ...

Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix!

1. It's a mix!!! All you add is a stick of butter, one egg, and a splash of water! So easy.
2. I serve these to everyone. People are shocked that they're GF. My husband craves them.
3. Amazing as is, but sometimes I add extra chocolate chips & some chopped pecans!

I've seen Pamela's at Trader Joes, Whole Foods, and Publix.

TRY IT ASAP!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This looks/sounds really delicious and I would love to make/try them.. Though I could also eat normal cookies... But my friend can't... (I already tweeted about it...) so since we can't make those cookies (we don't have whole foods or any of those american groceries/shops in Germany) we made some cupcakes... They are delicious... You should try them :D (http://anzit.blogspot.com/2011/02/gluten-free-cupcakes-d.html)
    Soo... Back to what I actually wanted to write... Uhm... Do you have another cookie(or cupcake) recipe? There are so many online... We once tried some and they tasted like mud... The problem is we can't try every recipe to find the good ones.. Would be nice if you can post some already tried recipes...
    Thanks... From both, lea and me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Pamela's already ready chocolate chip gluten-free, whey-free, dairy-free cookies and they are delicious. My friends, who aren't gluten-sensitive, really enjoy them (alot). Can't wait to try this ready mix.

    ReplyDelete